IJSTE

CALL FOR PAPERS : Sept 2018

Submission Last Date
25-Sept-18
Submit Manuscript Online

FOR AUTHORS

FOR REVIEWERS

ARCHIEVES

DOWNLOADS

Open Access



CopyScape
Creative Commons License

Analysis of I.C. Engine Fins for Effective Cooling Performance


Author(s):

Ruchir Parikh , Gandhinagar Institute of Technology; Dr. Umang Patdiwala, Indus Institute of Technology; Akash Vyas, Gandhinagar Institute of Technology

Keywords:

Geometry of fin, Simulation of different fins, Temperature Profile of Fins

Abstract:

When fuel is burned in an engine, heat is produced. Additional heat is also generated by friction between the moving parts. Approximately 30% of the energy released is converted into useful work while remaining 70% must be removed from the engine to surrounding, to prevent the parts from overheating. In an air-cooled I.C engine, extended surfaces called fins are provided at the periphery of engine cylinder to increase heat transfer rate. That is why the analysis of fin is important to increase the heat transfer rate. The main of aim of this work is to study different types of fins to improve heat transfer rate of cooling fins by changing cylinder fin geometry.


Other Details:

Manuscript Id :IJSTEV5I1004
Published in :Volume : 5, Issue : 1
Publication Date: 01/08/2018
Page(s): 16-21
Download Article

IMPACT FACTOR

4.753

NEWS & UPDATES

Submit Article

Dear Authors, You can submit your article to our journal at the following link: http://www.ijste.org/Submit

Impact Factor

The Impact Factor of our Journal is 4.753 (Year - 2016)
3.905 (Year - 2015) 2.895(Year -2014)

Click Here

Submit Payment Online

Dear Authors, Now you can submit the payment receipt to our journal online at the following link: index.php?p=Payment

Index Copernicus Value

The IC Value of our journal is 69.90
Click Here

GLOBAL INDEXING



















Computer Science Directory. We are listed under Computer Research Institutes category

Share on Social media

Home | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Refund Policy | Feedback | Contact Us
Copyright © 2014 ijste.org All rights reserved